For all of our programs, students need to have a high level of motivation and aptitude.
The minimum entry requirements are slightly different for each program, but the following guidelines apply.
1) Academic Background: All applicants are required to have completed some undergraduate and or postgraduate studies.
2) Language Background: With the exception of the Advanced Japanese Studies Program (AJSP) course offerings, no prior knowledge of Japanese is required.
3) Documentation where required: All students must supply accurate information in the educational background section of the admissions application form and be prepared to submit supporting documentation if requested. If you are applying for a student visa, then you must be able to prove that you have completed a minimum of 12 years of full-time education.
4) Minimum Age Requirement: All applicants are required to be at least 18 years old at the time of commencement.
5) Guarantors: Citizens of certain countries will need to find guarantors.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.